- 2 cups roasted butternut squash ( I roasted in about a tbsp of olive oil and a sprinkle of cinnamon for about 30- 40 mins at 405)
- 1 15 oz can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- 1/3 cup ice cold water
- 4 fresh sage leaves
- Place roasted butternut squash into a food processor
- Add the chickpeas, garlic, sage leaves, olive oil.
- Process until smooth and all is combined.
- Slowly pour in 1/3 cup of ice cold water as the mixture is processing.
- Place in container and top with pumpkin seeds!
- Store in the fridge.